Monday, March 29, 2010

one night missed

Yup the title says it all. I missed one Night of cleanse, tone and moisturize. Manily cuz I was tired. Really tired, stayed in school till like 7pm and ish.
Any hoos the next day I broke out *sigh* and I'm still breaking out. I dunno if to use my clean and clear or just stick with the programme? Plus I really binged this weekend.

Oily food off course. Chips(fries) chips (plaintain) porriage from mr biggs frunace like 10. So I'm not too surprised at the break out, no water. Ok there was a bottle of mirinda pine apple. And that's just all I can remember, *sigh* I need help.

Anyhoos I need an astringent, natural off course. And no not lime.
Plus my sugar intake has increased since I lick so much honey every morning.

Plus I think I wanna go natural with my hair. Dreads off course.
He said I think you'll look "super super cute"

No comments:

Post a Comment