Monday, April 12, 2010

my skin

if you know me personally you would know i have a thing for cheating.

well not cheating exactly, but short cuts. very short cuts.
and one morning i was tooo lazy to exfoliate with lime and sugar. i saw my st.ives facial scrub. it beckoned to me.
i couldnt resist. i didnt even try, i gave in.

and with all usually short cuts, the fix was ridiculously short.
cutting the long story short.my skin is back to square one.altho its better now. i broke out like a bitch or wahtever. but now it looks better.

but asides that i think im out of black soap.
im contemplating moving half of my stash to his. lugging a toilet bag around lagos reminds me of when i was in uni.. house hopping and shiiii.

besides im trying to convert him too. so :p

No comments:

Post a Comment