Monday, March 22, 2010

Night one And Night two

I'm really excited. I think I OD on the Vit e oil. Plus my friend said she'll get me the bottle so I can actually take the soft gel ones. I'm not even on a diet yet and my uncle lsaid I've lost weight already. Not like I'm trying to disappear. I have used the shea butter religiously Morning and Night. And since I am a LAZY goat. This means I have to bath everytime before bed. Thank u shea butter I've been looking for how 2 incorporate that into my life. Bathing twice.

Now the limitations so far. Sleeping out. It means either a stash of Natural goodies at His house OR I get an over night bag and samples. I need to sort that out asaply.
Like yesterday. Or else I shall not be sleeping out anymore.
Please any Ideas where I can get bottles from shall be very welcome. Altho I don't want 2 use an overnight bag because I hardly ever have the need for one if I am going there. I hardly ever go anywhere else anyways so. :s

Cheers to beautiful skin.
By the way I haven't noticed any diff yet. Is it 2 soon 2 expect a miracle??

No comments:

Post a Comment